Digital Innovations Manager
Development – Direct Response
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Digital Innovations Manager. The Digital Innovations Manager is responsible for helping to execute and project manage digital innovations efforts. This includes managing the digital direct response testing and optimization portfolio, sweepstakes, peer to peer fundraising, and supporting the on-boarding of new technology partners to increase revenue and donor engagement. A successful candidate will be a creative and detail oriented self-starter who can take digital projects from concept to fruition. They will be able to balance multiple priorities and still meet deadlines as part of a fast moving team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for project management and implementation of new partnerships and innovation projects from conception through execution.
- Vets and prioritizes digital fundraising opportunities, including coordinating with contracting and internal production teams.
- Responds to online fundraising and partnership opportunities. Works with stakeholders across divisions to bring campaigns to life.
- Works with Director to integrate new marketing approaches and platforms into technical environments, including new payment methods, new mobile-first technologies such as messenger.
- Coordinates with other departments such as digital organizing and digital campaigns team related to the on-boarding of new technology, developing follow-up marketing campaign plans for these tools aimed at acquisition and cultivation.
- Maps constituent journey follow-up and after-marketing steps (data integration, acknowledgments, solicitation cycle and channel etc) for new constituent segment audiences and technologies.
- Manage testing and optimization plans, tools, and roadmaps for digital direct response team. Execute both long and short term tests alongside production specialists with a focus on improving acquisition, retention, and long term value of new online supporters.
- Completes special projects as assigned and required.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s degree or professional training in related field required.
- 3-5 years professional experience in digital marketing and campaigns, non-profit advocacy and fundraising experience preferred.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Developed and implemented email, social, mobile and advertising strategies that help drive digital results.
- Experience with Blackbaud Luminate Online/Convio, Team Approach, NGPVAN, EveryAction, Salesforce, or Blackbaud CRM a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Familiarity with non-profit fundraising and advocacy campaigns -- following the latest trends, but eager to push the envelope and test new tactics and strategies.
- Experience managing integrated digital campaigns, working cross-departmentally.
- Expert communicator and coordinator of projects.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.