User Support & Training Specialist
New York, NY
Development – Direct Response
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Development Systems User Support & Training Specialist who will join the Development Database Support team to manage all user requests related to Salesforce, our shared donor database of record. The incumbent reports to the Director of User Support and Training. The employee will be expected to assist with supporting fundraising operations and database management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage tickets assigned via the internal helpdesk system, including, but not limited to, account fixes, data imports, and general troubleshooting.
- Resolve cases within internal service level guidelines and communicate with users accordingly.
- Merge duplicate records, ensuring that mapping is correctly configured between accounts.
- Oversee the team intranet page including creating and maintaining accurate and up to date. how-to documentation.
- Manage the formatting and structure of the intranet site to ensure that materials are easily accessible.
- Manage the database user list.
- Manage new user onboarding including creating new accounts, passwords, and introducing training materials.
- Conduct monthly user audit.
- Manage user permissions.
- Participate in release and version testing, quality assurance, quality control and data cleanup projects as needed.
- Assist with general office management – scheduling meetings, maintaining agenda and meeting notes, logistics, etc.
- Other projects and work as assigned, such as assisting the Gift Processing team with gift entry.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with database management , Salesforce or other CRM.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite or Google G Suite tools.
- Be an analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-moving organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work on short and long term projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with fundraising applications a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service inclination.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- A commitment to the mission of Planned Parenthood and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- A candidate with an interest in information sciences or database work is encouraged.
- Customer focused.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.