Integrated Marketing Strategist, Digital Fundraising & Supporter Engagement
Development – Direct Response
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund seeks a creative and strategic thinker to join the team as an Integrated Marketing Strategist.This job reports to the Director, Digital Supporter Engagement & Innovation on the Digital Fundraising & Supporter Engagement team of the Development division of PPFA. TheDFSE team provides strategy for online fundraising and advocacy at scale across direct marketing channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing innovative integrated programs designed to increase revenue across channels and engage new and existing audiences. The marketing landscape has shifted from channel-specific to supporter-centric, and this role is on the frontlines to help create a unified supporter experience across direct marketing channels in service of achieving core KPIs.
- Work with the Director of Digital Innovation to design innovative cross channel campaigns and scale as appropriate
- Proactively identify opportunities for cross-platform experiences to drive results
- Manages and oversees the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns to improve supporter retention, engagement, and fundraising.
- Write clear action plans, develop timelines, and coordinate stakeholder input and review to manage integrated campaigns from start to finish.
- Lead training, providing technical guidance and support to teams - internal and external- executing campaigns (e.g. production staff, telemarketing teams, agency support, vendors).
- Analyze performance and communicate actionable insights from campaigns in coordination with the Director, Data & Analysis and team.
- Understands fundraising and supporter engagement channels and platforms with a specific emphasis on digital technologies including - email marketing tools and mobile technology (broadcast SMS, peer to peer texting etc.). Employs digital best practices and drafts content as needed. Knowledge of telemarketing, mail, and mid-level stewardship a plus.
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on integrated marketing campaigns with a digital-first lens to create a unified experience for supporters across channels and meet KPIs for key programmatic and donor segments (sustainers, mid-level, etc).. Manage vendors as appropriate for integrated campaigns.
- Be a strategic partner - build relationships, collaborate, and lead projects across departments including direct response, organizing, and strategic partnerships to develop and execute campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- At least 3 years in non-profit digital fundraising / marketing
- Knowledge of telemarketing, mail, and mid-level stewardship a plus
- Experience with digital fundraising and engagement technologies
- Experience with Broadcast SMS and 1:1 texting platforms
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
*LI - YD1
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.