Manager, Infosec Service Delivery
Office of the EVP & Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Information Security /
Full Time - Non-Union
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Manager, Service Delivery. This job reports directly to the Associate Director, Service Delivery in the Information Security division of PPFA. The Office of Information Security provides the strategy and implementation of the information security program that safeguards the data entrusted to Planned Parenthood by its patients, supporters, donors, and staff.
- The Manager Service Delivery is expected to have proven ability of successful results for enterprise-wide service delivery, deployment and project management accountabilities. Has a solid Information Security and Technology skill set. Strives for flawless execution outcomes. This position is responsible for specific shared services platforms, driving the day to day program tactics to deliver a portfolio of projects and services, ensuring optimal implementations and delivery. This position stays current with industry trends, delivery methodologies and project management best practices. This position will materially expand the range of services or programs delivered. This requires knowing the business, working closely with Affiliates to meet their needs for successful deployments to mature the basic security layer.
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of Information Security Shared Services in support of the basic security level capabilities across the federation. Responsible for compiling detailed project plans including onboarding approach, deployment tactics and methods, post-deployment project management and on-going customer satisfaction. Building trust and credibility with PPFA stakeholders and the federation is imperative for success. Align project development/delivery with corporate policies and customer needs/expectations. Work closely with InfoSec Operations as needed for Affiliate escalations and transition plans to steady state. Responsible for Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Project metrics and status reporting. Holds vendors accountable for daily tasks, on time, on budget, on scope. Drives services roadmaps and new feature/functionality for annual planning and lifecycle management for each service.
- The Manager, Service Delivery will engage with all InfoSec staff, vendor contacts, and Affiliate IT Leaders and key program stakeholders:
- Experience in Information Technology or Security Service Delivery Management methodologies.
- Proven ability to understand technologies and value derived for the federation based on feature/functionality roadmap in support of Information Security - Technical Operations.
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills in support of the Affiliates’ technology and business needs to drive strategic and operational outcomes.
- Proven vendor management skills - statement of work creation, deliverable management and detailed status reporting, license management and cost analysis
- Has experience working with product teams on specifying and assisting in implementing Secure Application Requirements.
- Secure Collaboration from colleagues and clients while reflecting empathy of perspectives and identifying recognition of complementary interests.
- Builds detailed communication plans for all delivery phases of planning and execution.
- Contributes to the development of shared services capabilities and affiliate services to drive cyber security assurance levels across the federation.
- Strong consulting skill set with ability to provide appropriate direction to Affiliates on service deployment matters.
- Ability to pivot when priorities shift or requirements change.
- Right balance of being collaborative, open, and approachable while still being firm in facilitating progress and compromise.
- Key contributor in ongoing affiliate groups, TCIG, and others as identified and needed
- Service Delivery Excellence:
- Ensure Affiliate satisfaction meets or exceeds expectations as measured by annual Affiliate satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure escalations to management are completed in a timely manner. Drive detailed continuous improvement activities with Affiliates.
- Stay current with deployment and project delivery best practices, methods, and tactics to enable consistent delivery.
- Work directly with security architecture and operations subject matter experts to enable successful project deployments applying the recommended security tools, technologies and techniques.
- Ensure seamless transition from Service Delivery process to Operational Business as Usual processes in partnership with Security Operations.
- Build roadmap of features, functions based on Affiliate needs for core services. Maintain bi-annually. Ensure baseline configurations and checklists are in place for all core services and updated as needed.
- Service Delivery / Project Management:
- Perform routine planning, communications, execution, post delivery transitions and all service delivery project management related activities for shared services.
- Complete reporting and metrics, providing timely and accurate service delivery metrics/results as required.
- Support communication with cross-functional groups needed for technical delivery support.
- Participate in pipeline prioritization for affiliate services.
- Vendor Management:
- Hold vendors accountable through detailed Statement of Work and clear roles/responsibilities
- Manages licenses, contracts per service and participates in budget planning and invoice management per project and service.
- Identify and drive process improvements for Vendor Management as part of Service Delivery touchpoints.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Reports to Associate/Senior Director, Service Delivery and serves as a key subject matter expert on core services, delivery methods and continuous improvements for all Affiliates. Proactive, takes initiative and drives deployments of services across the federation and with a focus on Project Management, InfoSec Service Delivery Methodology.
- Three (3)+ years of broad-based information technology experience with strong focus on the information security domain. Expertise in the following areas: delivering complex technology capabilities, enterprise project management skills with a proven track record of delivery success as measured by customer satisfaction.
- Experience in a regulated industry a plus, specifically healthcare
- Solid service delivery experience in a cross-functional environment is required.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills with all levels of the organization is required.
- Practical IT experience with modern information security technologies and vendor solutions to include but not limited to strong authentication, network security, endpoint security, cloud/SaaS/PaaS security, security information and event management, SSDLC, mobile security, privacy, and regulatory compliance.
- Proven subject matter expert in service delivery operating model.
- Experience leading, coordinating vendor solution delivery and partnering effectively with vendors to meet affiliate and PPFA business needs.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) desired, but not required with relevant security or technology work experience.
- Experience with information security frameworks: HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST, ISO 27001.
- This position can be remote based and located anywhere in the US and Travel as needed based on Leadership direction.
Starting Salary: $100K
Final offers for this job will be based on capabilities and will be made within the parameters of the PPFA compensation program. Total offer package to include generous vacation + sick leave + paid holidays, individual/family provided medical, dental and vision benefits effective day 1, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid family leave and 401k. We also offer voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Transportation/Commuter accounts.
We value a truly diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer