Associate Director, IT Vendor Service Delivery & Management
New York, NY /
Office of the EVP & Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Information Technology /
Full Time - Non-Union
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) seeks an experienced and self motivated team player for an Associate Director, IT Vendor Service Delivery & Management position with experience managing technology and technology partners. This job reports to the Director, Information Technology Operations in the Information Technology division of PPFA.
- The Associate Director, IT Vendor Service Delivery & Management is responsible for managing IT vendors, vendor programs, contracts, relationships, and services. This position will manage strategic vendor activities, assignments and is responsible for the technologies and the management of those technologies the vendor oversees. Vendor management includes governing the full lifecycle of the vendor and their contracts from inception to close. Along with tactically, budgeting, RFPs, SLAs, related asset management, project management, legal and security compliance, and vendor communications. In all aspects will report to the Director of Information Technology Operations, and assist with the strategy, vision and model for the IT vendor landscape within PPFA.
- Budgeting - Govern vendor budgets. Perform monthly and quarterly reviews. Support budget re-forecasting as necessary.
- Vendor Sourcing - work with functional IT and business teams to drive the sourcing process. This includes requests for information (RFIs), requests for quotations (RFQs), requests for proposals (RFPs), supporting vendor background checks, and working with legal through contracting.
- On-Boarding - support on-boarding new vendors according to intake standards to help them succeed within the organization. Define processes for ongoing management.
- Management - Day to day governance of vendors and ensuring they are meeting or exceeding contractual obligations and providing quality service delivery.
- Vendor Invoicing - Ensure that vendor invoices are received, reviewed, and paid on time.
- Drive vendor project delivery - Responsible for ensuring vendors projects complete on time and within budget, working directly with internal PPFA and vendor PMs as the vendor liaison and stakeholder representative of the IT department.
- Asset & Warranty Management - Work with the Information Technology Service Management team (ITSM) to maintain a database of IT assets and coordination securing and distributing them. Ensure all critical data is tracked and notifications of out of support, warranty end and product end of life dates are escalated timely for replacement activities.
- Business Reviews - Develop and facilitate monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews with all vendors.
- Facility Access - Ensure vendors have access to facilities and the necessary equipment to complete contractual obligations.
- Budgeting - Strategically drive annual budgeting and forecasting for assigned IT vendors.
- Strategic Program Planning - assist in understanding and designing the set of vendor initiatives needed to meet IT and PPFAs strategic objectives.
- Reporting - Oversee compilation and distribution of vendor performance metrics and scorecards.
- Brand Ambassador - Be an upstanding representative of IT both within the Federation and externally to our vendors and business partners.
- Standards and Policies - develop and ensure compliance to standards and policies for acceptable use, inventory, warranties, and operational procedures. Proactively review existing policies, procedures and appropriate strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness against established metrics.
- An ideal candidate is someone who is able to navigate our Federated model and outsourced IT vendors contracts, network systems, service delivery standards as well as a large number of National and Global office stakeholders and Affiliate IT leaders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs)
- Minimum of 5-7 yrs experience managing technology programs & projects with direct IT infrastructure experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in systems, networking, and software standards and implementations.
- Experience in cloud infrastructures & ITSM principles.
- 5-7 years’ experience in IT Vendor Management, Operations and/or IT Strategic Sourcing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including teamwork, issue resolution, negotiation, and customer relationship management.
- Experience in developing and executing plans, workflows, meeting deadlines and operating under time constraints.
- Experience with IT Operational Security & implementations
- Strongly prefer to have some NPO and/or Healthcare experience.
Travel : As-Needed, approximately 10% to US regions
Starting Salary: $120k
Final offers for this job will be based on capabilities and will be made within the parameters of the PPFA compensation program. Total offer package to include generous vacation + sick leave + paid holidays, individual/family provided medical, dental and vision benefits effective day 1, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid family leave and 401k. We also offer voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Transportation/Commuter accounts.
We value a truly diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer