Coordinator, Affiliate Resources and Leadership Engagement
New York, NY
Development – Chief Development Office
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
The Development Division of Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is currently planning a national fundraising campaign and is seeking to add a highly-organized, detail-oriented, and effective coordinator to the team. this position will be providing administrative support to the Vice President and Affiliate Resources team, as well as other related projects in order to provide, protect, and expand access to sexual and reproductive healthcare.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Vice President of Affiliate Resources and Leadership Engagement’s calendar, including but not limited to scheduling all meetings and arranging weekly travel.
- Tracks expenses, submits receipts and invoices in a timely manner to meet monthly finance requirements.
- Prepares meeting materials and ensures that all logistics are in place for both on-site and off-site meetings.
- Prepares and coordinates reports to the board, campaign leadership, and other key groups.
- Welcomes, assists, and interacts with top volunteers, donors as well as affiliate and national staff.
- Schedules meetings, arranges for volunteer travel, reserves meeting space, sand arranges hotels for attendees.
- Provides administrative support for other team projects, as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Word for Windows, Excel, and Google Drive.
- Comfort working with CRMs, SalesForce preferred.
- Proofreading skills.
- Commitment to Planned Parenthood’s mission.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to collaborate and work in and enjoy a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to problem solve, seek information, and navigate a large and complex organization.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a multicultural workforce, with sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.