FACILITIES FIELD TECHNICIAN
Trenton, New Jersey
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc. (PPNCSNJ) provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education and information to women, men and teens at 17 health centers throughout 18 counties in New Jersey.
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey
- Field Service Technician -
Morristown, New Jersey
Monday - Saturday (Schedule varies/flexible to work 5 days)
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc. (PPNCSNJ) provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education and information to women, men and teens at 18 health centers throughout 18 counties in New Jersey.
PPNCSNJ is seeking a full-time experienced hands-on Field Service Technician to ensure optimal functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, and for performing a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of affiliate property, structures, equipment and grounds. Performs skilled painting, masonry, mechanical, carpentry and related maintenance and repair work as required. Position requires travel to all affiliate properties throughout the State.
IDEAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Highly technical and hands-on, experienced in performing perform routine maintenance.
- Ability to perform preventative, routine, and planned maintenance for affiliate buildings, land, systems,
and equipment, to include boiler, HVAC, painting, carpentry, minor electrical, cement masonry, dry wall and/or other
recognized crafts in general maintenance to ensure proper operation.
- Ability to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions. Tunes and troubleshoots
equipment for proper operation.
- Ability to consult with supervisor and others to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to properly use all safety equipment (PPE)
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate the willingness to attend meetings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to workplace values of respect, caring, support, effective
communication, teamwork & collaboration, accountability and responsibility; practice these values in relation with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned in support of mission.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience. Black seal license, electrical, mechanical and plumbing experience preferred.
Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, PPNCSNJ will only contact those of interest.
PPNCSNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer