Family Practice Physician
Elizabeth, New Jersey /
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc. (PPNCSNJ) provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education and information to women, men and teens at 17 health centers throughout 18 counties in New Jersey.
PPNCSNJ is seeking a Board-Certified OB/GYN or Family Practice physician will provide family planning care as it relates to reproductive and sexual health care, education and information for women, men and young adults, in accordance with agency policies and procedures. The Physician will also be trained in medical and surgical abortion procedures.
The Physician will be an integral part of our dynamic team, contributing high-quality patient care, providing excellent customer service, ensuring efficient and effective patient flow and a safe clinic environment. In addition, work collaboratively with all team members to create a great workplace.
Why join us?
We are growing and we are excited! Are you ready to work with passionate, smart individuals from all walks of life who represent the diversity that makes us all special? If so, this is one of the many reasons you should join us. From your first day on the job, you'll be immersed in a hands-on, hit-the-ground running experience. Each day will be unique and meaningful. Beyond your day to day contribution and an excellent benefits package, we offer a tangible work-life balance with career development opportunities and a supportive work culture.
Ideal Qualities and Experience:
- Ability to ensure that medical and or surgical abortions are provided in accordance with current PPFA Medical Standards and Guidelines. Training will be provided.
- Ability to travel throughout the Affiliate’s service area as required.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Commitment and demonstration of excellent internal and external customer service, and the ability to model skills to center staff.
- Ability to remain open and non-judgmental towards colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrate the willingness to attend meetings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to workplace values of respect, caring, support, effective communication, teamwork & collaboration, accountability and responsibility; practice these values in relation with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned in support of mission and as required to ensure delivery of consistent high quality services.
- Must be a State of New Jersey licensed Physician in reproductive health care including abortion services.
- Board certified OB/GYN or Family Practice.
- Two (2) years of work experience in reproductive health, ultrasound and abortion services.
- Bi-lingual ( English and Spanish), preferred.
From your first day on the job, you’ll be immersed in a hands-on, hit-the-ground running experience. Every day will come with unique challenges – but rest assured you’ll never be alone in handling them – our team has each other’s backs. Beyond a meaningful career and an excellent benefits package, we offer career development opportunities and a supportive work culture. In addition to a competitive salary, PPNCSNJ offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
PPNCSNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.