Medical Assistant- Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury, New Jersey
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc. (PPNCSNJ) provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education and information to women, men and teens at 17 health centers throughout 18 counties in New Jersey.
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central & Southern New Jersey
- Medical Assistant-
Shrewsbury, New Jersey*
Monday- Saturday (Schedule varies)
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc. (PPNCSNJ) provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education and information to women, men and teens at 15 health centers throughout 15 counties in New Jersey.
PPNCSNJ is seeking a Medical Assistant who is bi-lingual (Spanish/English) to provide high quality patient care; provide excellent customer service; ensure efficient and effective patient flow; ensure a safe and effective clinic environment; work collaboratively with all team members to create a great workplace.
IDEAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Ability to ensure that services are provided in accordance with current PPFA Medical Standards and Guidelines.
- Ability to assist clients with social/medical history on clinical forms.
- Ability to properly document vital signs and process routine lab testing.
- Ability to travel throughout the Affiliate’s service area as required.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Commitment and demonstration of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to remain open and non-judgmental towards colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrate the willingness to attend meetings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to workplace values of respect, caring, support, effective
communication, teamwork & collaboration, accountability and responsibility; practice these values in relation with internal
and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned in support of mission and as required to ensure delivery of consistent high quality
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Medical Assistant Diploma required; certification as Medical Assistant,
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), preferred
- EMR experience a plus
Strong communication (written and verbal), customer service and collaboration skills required
Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
*Based out of Shrewsbury; however, travel throughout the service area maybe
No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, PPNCSNJ will only contact those of interest.
PPNCSNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.