Vice President of Health Services
Medical Admin – Medical Admin /
Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan New Jersey, Inc. seeks a Vice President for Health Services to direct and manage the medical services and programs for its five health centers.
Duties: In conjunction with the Medical Director, develops clinical programs, implements medical policies and maintains clinical standards. Assures compliance and all regulatory, licensure and reporting requirements of the New Jersey Department of Health, Planned Parenthood Federation of America and the New Jersey Family Planning League. Hires, trains and evaluates clinical staff. Oversees quality assurance activities and other related duties.
- Must be a New Jersey Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or 10 years of relevant experience needed.
- Must be a dynamic and seasoned manager with budget and grants management experience as well as an understanding of compliance of regulatory requirements and reproductive health experience.
Salary and Other Benefits
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance; 401(k) ;
- Voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs);
- Paid Parental leave;
- Generous Paid Vacation and Holidays.
PPMNJ value a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity. Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Applicants should apply by May 7, 2021.