Administrative Volunteer- Colchester
Volunteer – Volunteer VT
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England provides comprehensive reproductive health care to men, women and teens at 21 health centers throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Our mission is to provide, promote, and protect access to reproductive health care and sexuality education so that all people can make voluntary choices about their reproductive and sexual health.
We are your sexual health experts. Nothing will freak us out.
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England's Volunteer Program is looking for Administrative Volunteers to support and assist in projects with various departments. at our Colchester, Vermont Administrative Offices. Administrative Volunteers are crucial members of the Volunteer Program as they help with supporting our teams to meet the mission and goals of Planned Parenthood of Northern New England. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in gaining skills in a professional environment or enjoys administrative tasks.
· Computer-Based Tasks
· Enter updates and/or add information into databases
· Speak with interested community members
· Participate in phone banks
· Organize and compile data
· Ability to communicate to the public about PPNNE services and mission
· Passion and interest in reproductive health care
· Strong computer skills mandatory; command of Microsoft Office Suite a plus
· Ability to key stroke and sit for duration of shift
· Ability to use basic office equipment
· Ability to work professionally in an office environment
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong writing and verbal skills
· Reliable, self-motivated, personable and hardworking
· Ability to key stroke and sit for extended periods of time (with breaks)
· Ability to volunteer at our 784 Hercules Drive, Colchester Vermont Administrative Offices
An ideal time commitment would be an average of 2-4 hours per week, for at least 4 months, but we are flexible and happy to accommodate changing schedules. To apply, please email the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com