Clinical & Medical Services – Clinicians
Planned Parenthood Northern California is seeking a Part-Time (20 hours) Clinician to serve our clients at the Antioch Health Center.
The clinician will function as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide sexual and reproductive health care services including physical exams, diagnosis, treatment, and education under the supervision of the Medical Director.
Current California NP, PA, or CNM license required. Experience in reproductive health care preferred.
WHY JOIN PLANNED PARENTHOOD?
- We believe everyone counts and provide care without judgment.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment and proudly building a reproductive justice movement.
- We practice evidence-based medicine while maintaining responsible business practices, to ensure that we will always be here for our patients.
- We remind each other why we are here. Together, our mission and purpose is our driving force to care for people and be of service.
- 100% employer-paid base medical plans for single coverage (30+ hours); many other benefits available including dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, and FSAs
- Generous 403(b) matching contribution
- Paid Time Off accrual effective immediately
- Eight paid holidays per year; plus an additional floating holiday
- Competitive Compensation: newly licensed grads starting at $56.50
- Potential relocation bonus
- Continuing education/license renewal allowance benefit ranging from $400-$1000/year
- Detailed Onboarding and Training Program:
- Direct access to Medical Director and Medical Services leadership throughout training and employment
- Affiliate-wide clinician meetings three times annually, providing ongoing education, professional development, and peer support
- Flexible Schedule
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
o Extensive training program customized to the needs and experiences of each clinician involving peer to peer training, proctoring, and directsupervision by experienced clinician trainers
o Become a specialist with a broad skill base in all aspects of sexual and reproductive health
o Gain background and experience encompassing all methods of contraception; STI screening, treatment, and prevention including pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV; and abortion care.
o By the end of the initial training program you will be prepared to work independently as a PPNorCal clinician, while having the support of clinician trainers, physician supervisors, and the Medical Director
- Provide reproductive health services, including, but not limited to contraceptive care, medication abortion, and abortion complications, STI screening and treatment, transgender care, prenatal care, gynecologic conditions, male health, breast care, well person visits, menopause management, basic infertility services, and HIV testing, education and counseling.
- Construct an accurate assessment and plan based on history, exam, and lab findings.
- Perform and interpret transvaginal and abdominal ultrasounds.
- Work closely with non-licensed staff and multidisciplinary team to deliver the highest quality care
Planned Parenthood Northern California generates healthier communities through the delivery of quality sexual and reproductive health care services.
We provide healthcare and education services to 136,000 adults and youth every year at 19 sites located throughout 20 Northern California counties. Planned Parenthood Northern California offers high-quality, affordable health care to all, regardless of income or insurance status. We care. No matter what!
Our experienced and caring medical staff gives each patient honest information and personal attention. We provide a full range of services including: birth control, breast exams, cancer screenings, medication and in-clinic abortion, pregnancy testing and counseling, prenatal care, PrEP and nPEP to prevent HIV infection, STD screening and treatment, vasectomy and infertility services, gender-affirming hormone therapy, and more.