Customer Service Specialist - German
CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
What you will be doing
As Customer Service Specialist you will be working in our international customer service department, dealing with agents and customers through different channels. You will handle incoming inquiries while you execute high quality assurance processes.. Great customer experience and a drive to improve processes through constructive feedback is a must for this role. You will be working for our VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard brand.
What will you be doing
- Understand and respond to customer queries with a high quality and fast response time
- Analyse your customer market and cooperate with
- Team Leaders for process optimisation
- Use different tools for analytics to service our customers in the best possible way
- Take ownership for great customer experience and engagement, and be the face of our brand to customers
- Quality assurance within your team
Who are you
- Native German speaker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3 years of Customer Service experience in an international environment
- Customer, and service oriented, willing to go above and beyond to give our customers a great customer service experience
- Tech savvy – able to use multiple channels simultaneously
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to think out of the box, analyse and provide solutions to satisfy
- Ability to work in an international environment with cross cultural differences
- Respectful when dealing with internal and external customers
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French or Dutch language skills are an advantage
- Social Media experience and interest are a plus
Who we are
We believe the future is cashless - at least for businesses and their daily cash management. Since three years Crosscard has helped businesses of all sizes to cross the last mile of their cash management and become the goto service provider when corporate bank accounts are simply inefficient or can just not solve the problem. Distributing money in real-time, with full control but easier than online-shopping. This has not only fascinated the small team that has worked hard to deliver smart and customer orientated solutions, but also investors that believe in our plans to become the next generation B2B cash management platform.
What is in it for you
A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment;Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.