Team Lead, Platform Infrastructure Runtime LATAM
Sao Paulo /
Infrastructure – Dev Ops /
Permanent - full time
You would be leading a team of crackerjack devops engineers, who are building the next generation Infrastructure platform for PPRO products. The ideal candidate will have strong devops skills along with the ability to build and manage high-performing teams.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Minimum of 10 years’ DevOps & Infrastructure experience
- Proficiency in scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong grasp of CI/CD practices, pipelines and workflows
- Live by the principle of Infrastructure as Code
- Good understanding of configuration management
- Expertise in DevOps tools and automation framework
- Understanding of self-healing/immutable microservice based architectures and cloud platforms
- Experience with operating system internals and networking protocols
- Proficient in English (verbal and written communication skills)
- 2+ years of people management experience in agile software development environment
- Experience in Sysdig, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana etc. is desirable
- Understanding of CNCF frameworks and ecosystem
- Experience in designing large scale distributed systems is a big plus
What you will be doing?
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of devops engineers, building solutions and capabilities at scale using devops principles
- Partner with stakeholders to design and implement scalable, resilient and secure systems
- Provide thought leadership towards problem solving
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve quality and reliability of PPRO systems
- Keep the team engaged, motivated and execute with velocity and quality
- Support engineering productivity projects in the areas of CI/CD and release engineering
- Champion & drive application and infrastructure security efforts
- Design and implement observability systems
- Drive triaging and troubleshooting of distributed services in production environment
- Design and implement APIs, abstractions and integration patterns to solve challenging distributed computing problems.
About us: PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 45 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers.
While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, stand together, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are. PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.