HR Support Officer
People Operations – HR BP
PPRO is growing rapidly and to support that growth we are looking for an experienced HR Support Officer to join our HR Operations Team. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful HR Support Officer will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission? You love interacting with people and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be involved in a variety of duties around HR related queries., You will be part of our HR team, that is composed by 10 passionate HR professionals located in Munich, Luxembourg, London, Sao Paulo and Singapore. You will be located in Munich, but your impact will be global. Next to working closely with the HR Operations team, you will be also cooperating with all departments within PPRO to make sure you have the relevant information to support a smooth on-boarding for newcomers, employees that are moving within the group and people leaving the organisation. You will also be the contact person for all employee related questions such as personal data changes, payroll and other relevant employee-related matters.
- Ensure an excellent and accurate HR administration
- Create and provide employment-related contracts for new joiners and internal promotions
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, changes etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules and regulations
- Maintenance of employee data and administration of personnel files
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Creation of reference letters
Who you are
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an HR assistant role
- Fluent English skills. Good level of German is a big advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the organisation
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong trusting relationships across departments
- Highly focused, proactive self-starter, great team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and to maintain a good sense of humour
Who We Are
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.