IT Service Desk Analyst - Working Student (f/m/x)
Infrastructure – IT Service Desk /
At the IT Service Desk, we manage IT Service Delivery, IT Project Tasks and Infrastructure IT change requests globally. The IT Service Desk analyst will be able to deliver the service operations with expected KPIs to the users of EMEA region. Delivering and supporting business OKRs for the organization. Manage IT changes and Project tasks to be completed according to the business needs and end user satisfaction.
What will you be doing:
- Help to meet our internal KPIs with our day-to-day requests on IT service operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our internal customers during support and training.
- Work closely with the global IT service / support team to improve the IT Service strategy, and to automate much of the repetitive work as possible.
- Maintain and update internal IT processes and procedures
- Maintaining local IT assets inventory and sync up with global team on regular basis for any current and future needs
- IT Support via Phone, onsite, remote & via ticketing system
- Managing Service Requests and Incident requests from users over the ticketing system, phone & chat
- Monitoring & Proactive Maintenance of the IT and business applications
- Documenting user support articles & guides.
- Managing Infrastructure IT Project tasks
You’ll need to have:
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft tools, Mac, mobile devices
- You have very good written and spoken English skills for internal communication with colleagues
- Structuring and sustainably tracking operational and project topics
- Mindset for working in global and intercultural teams
- Mindset to accept challenges and proactively tackle topics to successfully complete them
- You are enthusiastic about digitalization and its effects on the business world
- Documentation skills for creating user guides when needed
- Must speak clearly on the phone, and have a positive, upbeat, and polite attitude; able to work with various users to troubleshoot technical incidents and requests
- Ability to respond calmly to high-pressure situations, and to communicate professionally with non-technical users
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.