Quality Engineer APAC
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence /
Become part of a team that's at the heart of our Acquiring business and help enrich the quality of the products we offer. You will execute tests in a self-organized manner, coordinate our external test partners and support Product Management, Engineering and (Technical) Operations in creating and ensuring the best quality of our products. If you are someone with a clear focus and strong commitment for quality excellence, become an advocate of payment transaction quality at PPRO. In this position, you always have our customers in mind who desire the highest conversion rates and the best customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for quality assurance and testing of alternative payment schemes including their enhanced features (e.g. QR code) and internal applications and products
- Design and Execution of manual and automated test scenarios and cases, including ad hoc and exploratory tests
- Configuration of our payment processing and billing systems via web frontend as a requirement for successful test results
- Clarification of technical details/defects during testing & QA
- Analyzing test reports, small code samples, HTTP Requests, scripting and other web technologies are second nature to your daily business
- Documentation and review of test results and user flows in close collaboration with developers, product managers, business analysts and third parties (alternative payment schemes and test providers) to help resolve reported defects
- Ensure quality excellence in all areas: software, test deliverables, test reports, and documented results
You'll need to have:
- Proven work experience in testing web-based software applications and quality assurance
- Experience in the payment industry, especially online payments
- Ability to create and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
We’d love to see:
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.