Payment Networks Manager
Product Management – Payment Networks
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Payment Networks Manager. You will be responsible for developing and building PPRO relationships with local payment method suppliers, a key business activity supporting the services we provide to customers. Your role will be to identify the region's most relevant LPMs and add them to PPRO’s Girogate payment processing platform.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore will also be responsible for developing business results with each LPM in line with PPRO’s commercial strategy and objectives while finding the right balance between short-term business potential and long-term partnerships. You will seek results that improve the company’s competitiveness, reputation, and commercial success as measured in revenue, EBITDA and other KPIs.
- Drive and enable the PPRO expansion in APAC by building new direct partnerships with key payments schemes in the region
- Prospect, qualify, develop and onboard new payments schemes to the PPRO network and drive business results measured by merchant and volume uptake
- Be an industry expert monitor the market development and trends and identify key payment partnership opportunities, consult internally and externally.
Who you are
- Extensive knowledge and a deep understanding in the payments sector working with PSP and payment methods - specifically in APAC
- Strong understanding of technical and business payment flows
- Strong ability to excite and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Experienced in building business cases among parties and lead negotiations
- Solid project management skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.