Business Development Manager
Sales – New Business Development /
Permanent - full time
The New Business Development Manager will be responsible for furthering PPRO’s efforts throughout the North American market for new partnership relationships. This individual will be focused selling PPRO payments solutions to large and enterprise PSPs, including reseller and referral models, as well as PPRO Latam solution for direct merchants. They will work the full sales cycle from prospecting for new business opportunities all the way through launch of a partnership with live merchants.
What will you be doing:
- Hunt for new business opportunities and cultivate a pipeline to generate near and long term results.
- Prospect and negotiate commercial and contractual terms with Payment Service Providers (PSP) and other Partners.
- Manage internally and co-ordinate with Technical Operations, Product, Business Development and Legal etc. to deliver the specifications of the PSP integration and onboarding.
- Manage and develop within the partner relationships, aiding in their growth and development.
- Work closely with PPRO ́s marketing and product teams to generate new business opportunities and to ensure client needs are being met.
- Manage client performance, ensuring targets and other performance are met.
- Identify and nurture key influencer relationships within the partner organization.
- Provide sales training and sales support to the partner as and when appropriate.
- Fully utilize the CRM system to maximize your contribution to the business.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor degree preferred 2-4 years experience selling complex solutions
- Previous experience in Payments industry
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to use numbers for business strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-learning attitude
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.