Order Administration Specialist (for LPMs) (f/m/x)
Operations – Payment Services Support /
PPRO is growing and looking for an Order Administration Specialist (f/m/x) for the onboarding of merchants to local payment methods (LPMs) to support this growth.
As Order Administration Specialist you support our payment service provider (PSP) partners to board their merchants at local payment schemes (LPMs). You will be responsible to initiate and track merchant onboarding lifecycle at the schemes from start to finish and play a key role in this process.
- Onboard and configure merchants of our PSP partners at LPM web portals
- Establish merchants of our PSP partners in our internal web tools (payment gateway)
- Assist with merchants onboarding requests and needs as and when they occur to help faster activation
- Communicate with our LPM partners referring to merchants onboarding (KYC requirements from schemes, explain the merchant business model to the LPMs, etc)
- Understand and take ownership for merchant onboarding lifecycle from beginning to end to help activate the merchant and generate revenue
- Support your Team Leader on the KPIs reporting related to merchant onboarding
- Contribute with suggestions and improvements on the general process
- An associate or Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field or industry equivalent experience
- Experience in payments industry ideally in local alternative payment solutions
- Experience in managing projects autonomous
- Attention to details and able to work well under pressure
- Well organised and managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Web frontend user experience
- Perfect in English, German is an advantage
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.