CrossCard – CrossCard
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are a licensed e-money institution and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank and no matter if good or bad or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B portfolio, too. All this under the hat of the PPRO Group, funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming an independent company to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and cash management and build no less than the future of company expenses. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.
You love interacting with people, enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are ready for your next step in HR. You want to be involved in all HR related duties and you are enthusiastic being the pioneer for the HR function.
We’re looking for an eager HR Generalist who is willing to take what has currently been built to the next level within our organisation to further support the international growth of the company. Being based in Munich, you will be responsible for setting up the HR function of the company. You will be responsible for recruiting and maintaining talent, for the day-to-day administrative and operational services and facilitate our employees to grow and develop. Next to that you will be responsible for implementing HR workflows and processes and you will be the point of contact for all employee related questions such as personal data changes, payroll and other relevant employee-related matters.
What will you do?
- Recruit and maintain talent
- Responsible for the administrative requirements for on-boarding our new joiners; drafting contracts, setting up payroll, compensation, benefits etc.
- Be the main point of contact for our employees to coordinate and perform the day-to-day HR tasks
- Ensure the data integrity and quality of all HR data
- Optimise the way of working by improving the current HR flows
Who are you?
- A strong communicator, team player with strong technical affinity, understanding on how to prioritise and be hands-on
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an HR role
- Preferably experience working with different HR related systems and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Organised, analytical, detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, high-demanding, think-outside-the-box, flexible environment
- Able to handle sensitive information, be discreet and have a high standard of integrity
- Fluent professional communication in English and German (both written and spoken)
- Full-time available (40 hours per week) to work in Munich