Manager of Payment Networks Brazil
Sao Paulo /
Product Management – Payment Networks /
Permanent - full time
We are currently seeking a high calibrate professional to join our team as Payment Networks Manager located in Sao Paulo.
As part of the Payment Networks team, this function will directly support the Global Head of Payment Networks and you will work closely together to define and implement operational excellence programs in order to elevate the efficiency and productivity of the Payment Networks team. This is a strategic, hands-on and transformative role with the expectation for you to bring along your wealth of knowledge and best practices in the pay
What will you be doing:
- Lead and manage cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement and scalability in current processes
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas within the team and thus enabling the extension of best practices across various regions
- Identify global projects to set and raise the bar of Payment Networks across all regions
- Support the Payment Networks team and senior leadership by providing relevant reports,data and insights to existing systems and processes
- Align the goals of the Operational Excellence program to be in-sync with the business development strategy of PPRO
- Design a business development plan, contemplating aspects such as: budget, targets plan, expansion projects, investment programs with an implementation plan that meets corporate objectives and financial targets (revenue and profitability) and validate with the COO
- Implement a business development plan to maximize market penetration, in order to develop new businesses, and expand the market participation
- Negotiate and close new business contracts, taking into consideration all the aspects of a negotiation - this includes contracts management, pricing, deliverable conditions, timing, and others.
You’ll need to have:
- More than 10 years of proven experience in related industry
- Currently working in a similar position,you are familiar with the market conditions
- Must have experience navigating inside financial services companies, mainly payment providers, with a solid business development track record
- Used to work in an international environment
- Solid understanding of doing business in Brazil and other countries in Latin America will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.