Finance – Accounting
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for supporting PPRO's growth and the internationalisation of our business. You will be responsible for general ledger and the financial statement group processes, including monitoring of the annual audits - supervising, tracking and evaluating the day-to-day accounting activities. You will be leading our Accounting team, that is composed by 4 passionate accounting professionals located in Munich, Luxembourg and London. You will be working close together with our Treasury team and the Controlling team, supporting with analysis to raise the bar for the group reporting.
What will you be doing
- Managing the accounting team in Germany, UK and Luxembourg
- You will provide leadership and support PPRO’s vision and values, act as a business partner for senior management
- Operational responsibility for the full range of financial controlling (asset accounting, accounts payable/receivable, central accounting and group policies)
- Intercompany reconciliation and invoicing for the group entities
- Review journal entries and account reconciliation and to perform analytical reviews of actuals
- Consolidating all financial information related information on P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow (prepared monthly and according to IFRS)
- Owning the IFRS standards for the group and ensure their application
- Preparation of annual financial statements including notes and management reporting for the group and any interim reporting required
Who are you
- University degree or similar qualification with a focus on accounting and taxation
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in an audit firm or international group
- Profound know-how and experience in IFRS and German GAAP (HGB) accounting standards with basic tax knowledge
- Good leadership skills and team player mentality
- Proactive, organised and independent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Excel skills (advanced)
- Proficiency in English is essential
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.