Sao Paulo /
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence /
PPRO is growing rapidly. In the role of a QA Intern. You and your team colleagues improve the quality of the products we offer to our customers. For this purpose, you establish continuous test processes and quality standards for our payment method portfolio, execute tests in a self-organised manner, and guide us towards an automated test environment.
You will be part of the quality of our solutions and support the Product Management, Engineering and TechOps teams in creating and ensuring the best quality of our products. At PPRO you are the gatekeeper of payment transaction quality and a person with a clear focus and strong persuasiveness for quality rules. In this area, you always have our customers in mind who desire the highest conversion rates and the best customer experience.
What will you be doing:
- Design and Execution of automated and manual test scenarios and cases
- Configuration of our payment processing and billing system as a requirement for successful test results
- Clarification of technical details/defects during testing & QA
- Analysing test reports, small code samples, HTTP Requests, scripting and other web technologies are second nature to your daily business
- Documentation and review of test results and user flows in close collaboration with developers, business analysts and third parties (alternative payment schemes and test providers) to help resolve reported defects
- Ensure quality excellence in all areas: software, test deliverables, automation plans, test reports, and documented results
You’ll need to have:
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis
- Advanced English level
- High communication skills
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.