Finance Automation Consultant - FinOps
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
This is an exciting new position based in Munich for a Finance Automation Consultant.
As we continue to grow at a phenomenal pace you will be tasked with building up a finance operations team and help grow finance operations worldwide with a focus on (technical) automation. Making Finance Operations at PPRO better scalable through automation and executing PPROs banking and finance operations strategy whilst increasing the quality of the Finance Operations Execution. You will support Treasury Teams executing day to day operations and also support Technical Operations by taking over Finance Operations responsibilities and reducing costs on manual execution.
You will to drive initiatives to automate manual tasks currently managed in Finance Operations and Treasury. Gather & coordinate requirements internally but also externally (with banks & Local Payment Methods). Collaboration with Product Management and Software Engineering to drive automation.
- Explore/gather, discuss, track and document requirements for automation of the current and future day to day tasks (for finance operations & treasury)
- Execute day to day tasks that are time-critical
- Communicate and coordinate banks, FinOps software providers and internal departments to connect new banks and schemes to PPROs finance operations
- Configure PPRO’s processing and billing system to execute funds flows as required for treasury and finance operations
- Manage & communicate escalations of finance operations relevant topics
Experience we would love to see:
At least 5 years of business experience in driving automation of manual tasks
Experience in driving optimization of day to day processes & tasks with the support of software systems & software development
It would great if you had:
- Experience in banking operations (concepts of bank wires like four eye signoffs, cutoff times of banks, returns, missing funds, reconciliation)
- Experience in banking technology (MT940, EBICS, host to host connections, MT101, wire transfers, etc)
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.