Jr Treasury Analyst
Sao Paulo /
Treasury – Treasury /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is growing rapidly. In the role of a Treasury Analyst, you are responsible for supporting this growth and the internationalization of our business. You will be supporting the international operating business by playing a key role in managing in- and outgoing cash flows.
What will you be doing:
- Supervision of the treasury back office function.
- Settlement and confirmation processing and control, plus query resolution
- Oversee the input and processing of treasury transactions into the main accounting system.
- Coordination of statutory accounts from a treasury perspective.
- Experience in Banking
- Maintain, review and implement bank accounts worldwide.
- Maintenance, administration and development of the Treasury Management System, to improve efficiency, maintain control, and enable better visibility of treasury transactions.
You’ll need to have:
- Good analytical, reporting and spreadsheet skills.
- Understanding of banking instruments, procedures and dealing practices.
- Good treasury accounting or financial accounting experience.
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems
- Ability to work within fixed and short time-frames, especially for dealing and settlement.
- Willing member of a team, whether or not he/she has a direct and personal benefit from the team’s achievements.
- Advanced English.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.