Working student - IT Service Desk
Infrastructure – IT Service Desk
We at IT Service Desk committed to delivering numerous development initiatives in order to transform the way we work and support the business. Our people are our most important asset, hence we are adding working students for IT to support our developments, to manage our day-to-day IT service desk operations and to enhance the customer experience.
Your/our mission is to develop IT services desk to meet and exceed customer expectations and to contribute to the success of the business. We aim to deliver an informational and supportive service as the first point of contact that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
What will you be doing:
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access
- Help to meet our internal KPIs by working on daily service requests and incident requests.
- Manage and install WinOS and MacOS clients, including a variety of standard applications
- Manage the service responsibility for our communication systems, such as video conferencing and IP telephony
- Assist our internal customers with the creation of user guides, and encourage self-service
- Work closely with the IT Service Desk Analysts to improve the IT Service operations, and to automate much of the repetitive work as possible.
You'll need to have:
- Passionate about emerging technologies.
- Good Technical background with supporting users/customers in IT.
- Must be comfortable as an independent learner.
- Must be respectful, reliable, honest, and discreet.
- Have a positive, upbeat, and polite attitude; able to work with various users to troubleshoot technical incidents and requests.
- Ability to respond calmly to high-pressure situations, and to communicate professionally with non-technical users.
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truely international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.