HR – Talent
That first impressions are important we all know, hence the role of Recruitment Coordinator is about more than scheduling interviews and running is a smooth recruitment process. It is about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience for candidates from start to finish.
You will be part of the Talent team, that is passionate about hiring the best talent for one of PPRO’s global locations and delivering the best in class experience for everyone in the recruitment process from candidates to hiring managers.
You will be responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities for our locations globally, where you will be focussing on a great candidates experience, happy hiring managers and a smooth process when it comes to scheduling interviews, travel etc.
- Organise onsite interviews for all PPRO’s global locations
- Liaise with managers to evaluate needs, set expectations and provide best practice advice
- Coordinate and support the candidates that are going through the interview process
- Post and promote job adverts internally and to external social media networks
- Manage PPRO’s social media career sites
- Seek opportunities to promote and strengthen the employer brand.
- Provide a credible and professional candidate experience
Who you are
- Experience in administration and coordination role within HR/ recruitment
- Fluent in English, German, Spanish or Portuguese will be an advantage
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Very good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Who are we
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.