3rd Level Support Technician (f/m/x)
Operations – Technical Operations /
Permanent - full time
Do you thrive in an environment where there is no such thing as a typical day? Do you enjoy having to balance a few tasks at the same time, while having to think of creative ways to solve unforeseen situations?
The PPRO TechOps team is expanding and we’re looking for a 3rd level Support Technician (f/m/x) in Munich who is willing to embrace change, while always pushing to raise the bar. This role is dynamic in nature and no two days are alike. In this role, you will be the "last resort" support opportunity for our partners. Meaning you will deal with the larger and more complex support cases/incidents next to your regular tasks like for example application level system administration of our production systems.
Additionally, as a company, we aim at providing our clients and partners with the best services, but as a team, we strive to empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions. If you’re up for a new challenge every day, in a supportive, collaborative environment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Teamplayer and able to use collaboration tools & workflows
- Strong troubleshooting skills and structured process-oriented thinking
- High attention to detail & able to challenge the "is-state" vs the "ideal state"
- Familiar with Jira & Confluence as well as generic ticketing tools
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (mainly Excel) or Google docs
- Previous experience with payment methods or payment flow related products
- Document your findings, setup processes and write instructions (ITIL)
- Proactive and oriented to improvements
- Able to express your thoughts and transfer knowledge to other people
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken
- Experience with programmatic data-processing/analysis
- High personal interest in generic computer science topics (technical hobbies)
- A "what i cannot do today, is what i will teach myself tomorrow" attitude towards technology
- German or any second language
- Incident & Service management experience (ITIL)
- A great sense of humour combined with a professional work ethic
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.