Digital Workplace Manager (f/m/x)
Information Security & Digital Workplace – Digital Workplace /
Permanent - full time
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. As a global Fintech company, our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services anywhere in the world. Our mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field while fostering a culture of rapid change, collaboration, trust, and success.
The digital workplace is looking for an inspiring people leader who is enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology, enabling others and bringing first-class technology experience. You believe that technology should be easy to use and that “how we do it” is just as important as “what we do”. You are creative, love learning new things and you are excited to join a growing team that is driving innovation. You will lead a team that represents the face of IT and that collaborates closely with engineers, product managers, security experts and business stakeholders in order to deliver a top-notch technology experience.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and mentor a team of endpoint engineers and support services technicians, helping them to meet performance and career goals
- Build and foster key stakeholder relationships and be able to identify specific areas of need and/or improvement
- In collaboration with other leaders, you will help to drive initiatives in support of PPRO’s strategic objectives
- Enable your team and participate in taking strategic technology decisions that will help shape the technical landscape at PPRO
- Monitor trends closely to understand how and when the team needs to pivot in order to ensure the best possible technology experience for our colleagues
- Collaborate and stay closely connected with your peers across various business functions in order to best represent the team when speaking with key stakeholders and to ensure a cohesive support strategy
- Optimize and streamline support operations taking recent growth and acquisitions into account and ensuring successful integration with respect to people and process
You'll need to have:
- A humble and inclusive leadership style
- Track record of attracting and developing talent at different stages of their careers
- Experience creating a collaborative community and nuanced understanding of hiring and building diverse teams
- Experience interacting with customers, executives, and business leaders
- Experience with managing external partners and suppliers, including responsibility for planning and budgets
- Experience in managing distributed teams (local and remote)
- Understanding of architecture principles such as security, scalability, reliability, cost optimization and performance efficiency
- Experience with technologies such as Jamf, Okta, Intune, VMware Workspace ONE, Google Workspace, Azure, AWS
What's in it for you:
- Gain experience and expand your knowledge in a rocketing fintech that is growing strongly
- A global and inclusive culture, where every voice is heard and no idea is lost
- Health and wellbeing programs, including a gym allowance and mental wellbeing platform
- Access to LinkedIn learning and support with your personal and professional development
- PPRO Flex, our Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
We’re PPRO (pronounced “p-pro”). We’re on a mission to make digital payments more effective and accessible in every corner of the planet. After all, most people around the world don’t use international credit cards. In fact, 77% of consumers prefer to use local and alternative payment methods, such as Alipay in China and Boleto Bancário in Brazil.
By helping businesses to offer their consumers more payment choices at the checkout, we are helping to promote financial inclusion in every corner of the globe. We are also empowering local merchants to take part in the global e-commerce boom and compete with established global companies. That means they can hire more people, invest in more suppliers, and ultimately drive economic growth in their country and beyond.
We are a diverse team of over 650 people and 65+ nationalities spread across 11 global locations. Everyone here shares a passion for building – whether that’s forging close relationships with our customers, or constructing a payments infrastructure to accelerate their growth.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means owning and seizing opportunities to maximize your impact; having a growth mindset; as well as building trust, and driving change. At PPRO there are countless opportunities to learn, develop and progress, and it’s up to you to own and shape your career path.
Every voice and perspective matter to us. We value diversity and never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!