Treasury & Banking Operations Manager
CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
Your main responsibility will be to strengthen the relationships with banks to ensure a smoothly running business and to increase efficiency in operations and bank compensations. To do so, you will be working closely with your colleagues in the Luxembourg and Munich office to ensure that processes are implemented in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage and foster overall relationships that exist between Crosscard and key banking partners
- Evaluate bank, payment processing, foreign exchange, escrow accounts to ensure costs are managed appropriately and classified accurately across business on the balance sheet
- To maintain correct and up to date information on all bank accounts held by Crosscard
- Ensure that daily refunds are submitted properly
- Monitor Viabuy returns on a daily basis
- To monitor all bank accounts for unauthorised debits and to reclaim the funds
- To reconcile all Crosscard bank accounts from bank statements to Accounting Tool and to investigate differences, if any, to ensure an accurate reporting of bank balances
- 8+ years of experience in Banking or Payment Industry
- Degree in Business Administration or Banking Management, certificate in Treasury would be an advantage
- Knowledge of payment systems, including Credit Card processing
- Hands-on, extremely reliable, self-motivated and problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Skilled in MS Office and in datev would be a preference
- Good relationship to banking partners
- Have the ability to work closely with internal and external customers to complete projects.