Administration – Team Assistant
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join our rapidly expanding team in Atlanta. The team in Atlanta is responsible for our North American business and operations and works closely with our LATAM offices. This role will work closely with our team in Atlanta on a day to day basis and also with the wider Office Management team on a global scale.
- Ensure the smooth running and operation of the office
- Liaising with suppliers and project teams
- Act as point of contact to internal and external visitors
- Managing and processing mail, contracts, invoices and expenses
- Identify and develop key operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Sales reporting and customer activity coordination
- Assist with the travel arrangements of the Atlanta office staff
- Diary management of executive staff
- Coordination of shipping and post for office and trade show events
Who you are
- Have a high level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills and an ability to recommend appropriate solutions and improvements to processes
- Highly professional communication skills
- Additional fluency other than English is an advantage (Spanish)
- Additional knowledge of tools such as Tableau, Confluence and Jira a plus
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.