Marketing – PR & Marketing /
Permanent - full time
Join our small band of marketing professionals as the person who writes engaging B2B content across PR channels, email, the website, social media, video, podcasts and more.
What you'll do
- Write, write, write: This role is about execution, first and foremost. Our team has a lot of ground to cover and a lot of copy to be written. Get excited about a wide variety of mostly long-form content: conference talks, website, email, articles, blogs, video, podcasts and more!
- Champion the company's brand identity both internally and externally.
- Make what can be a very dry topic (payments) exciting.
- Demonstrate creativity, keeping ahead of fintech marketing trends and providing inspiration.
- Work as part of extended marketing, sales, and product team; you’ll need to synthesize multiple perspectives into a creative solution.
- Report directly to the Content Manager who is overseeing and developing the content team, comprised of design, copy, social media, and PR management.
Why you should join us
- the team is small, agile, and believes good ideas come from anywhere, so you'll be able to make a real impact on our storytelling.
- PPRO is growing in the industry – just check out our recent press releases on our website – and it’s a very exciting time to be part of the team.
- Competitive pay, benefits, and flexible working policies (especially now!).
What we're looking for
- You're a phenomenal storyteller and writer with a handful of years of experience in copywriting, content marketing, or journalism.
- You have a demonstrable track record of reaching different types of audiences. Ideally, you have worked for payments, SaaS or e-commerce companies.
- You're fast, motivated by deadlines; you don’t just wait for marching orders.
- You’re eagle-eyed about typos.
- You will work well with a quirky, international team of marketers (and sales and product folks, for that matter); our team is extremely collaborative and supportive of one another and you need to be the same.
Bonus points if …
- You have experience writing for payments companies and are familiar with the tools and techniques that work for an audience of business buyers.
- You see art/design and copy as a marriage of sorts. We love working with people who have good ideas across disciplines. (As PPRO plans to launch a new visual brand soon, this will be even more important.)
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.