Finance Analyst Senior Brazil
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Finance Operations /
Permanent - full time
Latam). While supporting the Finance Operations area, you will have the opportunity to interact with several internal areas and also with our providers, both in Brazil and abroad. If you really love team working, if you are passionate about what you do and are not afraid to raise the bar, join us!
What will you be doing:
- You will be part of the Financial Operations team, supporting the implementation and improvement of a Shared Service Center for reconciliation process. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze and handle reconciliation exceptions, contacting partners abroad until a final solution is found.
- Monitor and ensure delivery of reconciliation activities within the agreed SLA.
- Provide necessary actions to keep the KPIs at the best expected level.
- Map and document process to onboard new partners.
- Train and support Recon’ team in performing the activity.
- Interact with Treasury and Accounting team locally and globally, providing data and attending requests in a proper timeline.
- Keep financial controls up to date and in compliance with the rules.
- Review processes, identify automation opportunities and assist in projects implementation.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 4-5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting, with an ideally strong background in Reconciliations. (experience in recon is a differencial)In-depth knowledge of Excel.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Ease of handling different systems.
- Fluent English (the main stakeholders are based abroad).
- Analytical and investigative skills
We’d love to see:
That you are organized, proactive, committed, result oriented, like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.