Outsourcing & 3rd Party Manager
Digital Workplace – Information Security (Regulatory) /
Permanent - full time
We’re on a mission to make digital payments more accessible in every corner of the planet. Through our innovative payment solutions we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe are just some of the companies that depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means seizing opportunities to maximise your impact; having a growth mindset; building trust, and driving change.
We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in
In this role, you will own and manage PPRO Group's Outsourcing and 3rd Party Supplier Framework. This includes policies, risk assessments, oversight and review of the intragroup arrangements. You will inluence and help PPRO business functions to improve the level of IT regulatory compliance and performance.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the Outsourcing & 3rd Party Supplier Policy Framework
- Support the business owners, officers or functions to manage the risks associated with outsourcing
- Perform pre-assessment and ongoing assessment on 3rd party suppliers including intra-group relationships and maintain the outsourcing & cloud registers in-line with applicable regulations (e.g. CSSF, FCA, etc.)
- Complete risk assessments of any potential outsourcing, including a description of services, expected results and a detailed evaluation of the risks (financial, operational, legal and reputational)
- Monitor and report to Authorised Managers, Executives and the Board on intragroup SLA performance of each outsourced service across the PPRO Group
- Conduct, as required, onsite audits of material outsourcing providers
- Work with Information Security, Information Technology, Legal, Compliance, Data Protection Officer to fulfil our obligations regarding the protection of outsourced services
- Liaise with applicable regulators for approval on outsourcing activities as required
You'll need to have:
- SLA Management & reporting experience
- Regulatory & Compliance experience under EU Financial Services, CSSF etc.
- Several years of Outsourcing and risk management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with the relevant authorities
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to report and communicate at an Executive level
- Experience drafting and implementing outsourcing policies and frameworks
What's in it for you?:
Hybrid working - We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 30 days holiday allowance.
Lunch Vouchers - 10,80euros x 18 / month - Enjoy a moment of conviviality and a good and balanced meal thanks to your Lunch Pass.
Travel Insurance - because better safe than sorry - the travel insurance is covering (partially with certain excess amounts): Sickness, Costs in relation to rescission/break-off during a travel, Luggage and Accident.
Professional and personal development - We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job
training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role. We also offer French language courses to our non native speakers employees.
Free gym membership - We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Mental Health Platform - We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
Our office - Located in Hollerich - two steps away from the Bouillon P+R and easily accessible with public transportations, our office is well equipped and is set up to foster team engagement and collaboration. From a walking distance to restaurants and bars, you are guaranteed to enjoy your lunches and afterworks.