Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing – PR & Marketing
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
You will be the one to create our digital footprint in the market and help the company to become the world’s leading payments platform for local payment methods. You will be responsible to automate our digital marketing efforts to become scalable over all our key markets and regions (Europe, APAC, LatAm, North America). You will make our corporate website as well as the “online almanac” best in class web resources for our partners and potential new customers. You will oversee maintenance and development of all web assets together with our web agency and will make sure they rank highest in the industry. You will also be responsible to elaborate and bring forward a digital B2B marketing strategy to increase our contact database, to implement marketing automation tools and to nurture our leads to become opportunities. You will also be the technical and marketing “go to” for our newly established partner portal that you help develop further. You will work together closely with the content marketing as well as the social media team.
- Support of all marketing activities to ensure integrated campaigns throughout all communication channels to generate leads and strengthen brand awareness internationally
- Digital marketing project leadership regarding PPRO’s digital footprint
- Full ownership of ppro.com and the “PPRO online almanac” and its landing pages including technical maintenance and updates bringing all digital assets and activities to the next level including constant quality assurance of all digital resourcesImplementation, maintenance, evaluation and improvement of digital tracking systems in order to understand how to improve digital marketing activities in the future
- Coordination of communication channels between internal teams and external agencies
- Data driven digital marketing activitiesUse and support of marketing automation tools to scale marketing activities for the future
- Support of all other marketing functions, especially event and content
- Internal project support for digital assets
Who you are
- 7+ years in digital B2B marketing
- Strong wordpress knowledge
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Strong knowledge about GDPR and how to grow a contact base staying compliant
- Strong marketing automation skills (Mailchimp/marketo)Atlassian (Confluence/Jira) knowledge
- Agency management experience
- Experience in running, analyzing and automating B2B email marketing campaigns and funnels
- Experience in running paid advertising campaigns on Linkedin
- Strong understanding of PPC, SEO, SEM and Paid Social
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS,
- Advanced knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Advanced Excel Skills CRM knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.