Fullstack Software Engineer - APM Integration (Node.js/TypeScript)
Software Engineering – Payments Team
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Engineers for Payment Method Integrations are at the heart of our Acquiring business. Their job is to implement new Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) from all over the world, allowing us to extend the core offering towards our partners. They own the whole Software Development Lifecycle and delivery chain for individual APMs and are involved in the initial specification, design, implementation, testing and rollout, as well as ongoing maintenance and feature updates.
We are looking for people who have professional work experience as a Software Engineer. You should be comfortable with modern web technologies, have a good eye for detail, be comfortable to learn new technologies and systems, and understand the balance between striving for technical excellence and getting things done.
- Develop and enhance payment system applications alongside other Engineers by producing well-designed, testable code
- Contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle - from requirements to delivery to customers including initial analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, as well as maintenance and continuous improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Own and solve problems end-to-end and collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation (such as product, design, infrastructure and operations)
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- Must have experience working in a UNIX-based environment
- Experience with common technologies such as HTTP, REST, SQL, distributed services
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Experience in a dynamic environment and agile methodologies
- Sense of ownership and proven track record of seeing projects through
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.