Senior Technical Recruiter
HR – Talent
PPRO is growing massively and to support that growth we are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the Talent team in Munich.
What will you be doing:
As Senior Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment for technical roles across our Technical organisation. You proactively improve our recruiting processes, generate pipelines, coordinate with hiring teams and you provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Develop creative strategies to infuse pipelines with candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
You'll need to have:
- 6+ years of experience within Software Engineering or Product Recruiting
- Full-cycle technical recruiter with experience hiring across multiple teams and platforms
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates and building diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner and manage internal and external stakeholders
- A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
- Experience independently partnering with senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people we thrive in truely international environments.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.