Risk Analyst (f/m/x)
Risk & Payment Services – Risk Operations /
Permanent - full time
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Risk Analyst in Cologne to support in the daily operational risk tasks such as chargebacks, bank recalls and transaction monitoring. You will be point of contact for banks and payment providers for incidents around risk, fraud and chargebacks and you will be working closely together with our Compliance team as well ensuring continued compliance to AML regulations. You will be part of our Risk team composed by 3 passionate Risk professionals located in Cologne.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful Risk Analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission?
- Analyze cases alerts, review risk factors and compile reports that propose a conclusion and plan of action for remediating risks.
- Monitor business systems and transactions, identify and report violations of risk limits, and take subsequent action whenever necessary.
- Analyze findings and assist in implementing recommended measures.
- Act as point of contact for risk queries and concerns from banks, scheme providers and authorities.
- Propose new techniques and technologies for risk analysis and management and participate in process improvement.
- Reporting to the Team Lead and assist in developing and maintaining automated and stream-lined processes that are consistent with PPRO policies and strategy.
- Work on special projects and assignments as necessary.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the field of Risk & Compliance (advantageous), Finance, E-Commerce or related.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills.
- Commercial awareness and ability to understand broader business issues.
- Self-motivated, organized and results-oriented personality, who is extremely reliable.
- Excellent time- and self-management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative agile environment, as well as independently.
- Very good communication skills in English, and ideally in German, with reliable appearance.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.