Senior Java Developer - Brazil
Software Engineering – Payments Team
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
As Senior Software Developer you will be part of our DEV team based in São Paulo, that is composed by 3
QA analyst and 1 Scrum Master. We are looking for someone that really loves team working and
helping other colleagues.
You will be working close together with our DEV team based in Berlin and with different areas like
product, finance and infrastructure. You will be the technical leader contact person for all development related questions. You will be able to provide all necessary information to our PPRO colleagues regarding the project
from dev perspective.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Lead the development team and conduct towards the best development practices
- Focus on quality using modern tools for automating tests
- Be attached to the definition and keep things simple
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, keen to explain and help others
- Hard worker, willingness to learn and grow in an agile environment. We expect you to have many ideas of how we can improve.
What are the skills for this position?
- Advanced English level and availability for traveling abroad
- Java background with Spring boot, RESTFul and HTTP knowledge in general
- Experience with CI preferably Jenkins
- Continuous delivery and DevOps does not scare you.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.