Product Manager Payments
Product Management – Product Management
What will be your main mission?
The Product Manager Payments is responsible for driving the product definition, scope and delivery of payment services. We are looking for a product manager with proven experience and knowledge of product management for FinTech and payments industry, with emphasis on payment processing and alternative payment methods (APMs).
What would be your main responsibilities?
- You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, form strategy to product launch
- You will contribute to the prioritisation of the payment services roadmap and strategy, assessing partner and business potential, legal/regulatory needs, market/tech/channels requirements, and effort.
- You have full product responsibility for each of your products, their functionalities and features, backend tools and processes as well as value-added services to deliver against the payment services strategy.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product roadmaps, feature specifications and business and functional requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for business and functional requirements. You are able to deliver business and functional requirement documents, user stories, process flow models and informational training aid.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish, and drive the technical vision determine project timelines, deliverables and resources
- Use general project management skills to ensure on-timely delivery of each product and feature launch
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager, business analyst, or similar role delivering software products to the market
- Experience in one of the areas: e-commerce, card or APM acquiring
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs and workflows
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Familiarity with internet-based product development including software development processes, data organization and security
- Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening skills
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with external and internal stakeholders. You will be communicating on a regulary basis with our partners to improve our products and define new requirements.
As you are working closely with our Engineering, Sales and Operational teams you will discuss new features and plan how to implement them.