Senior Business Operations Analyst - São Paulo / Brazil
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Finance Operations /
What will be your main mission?
You are a problem solving person who’s able to assess a situation even without having all precise information about it. You not afraid of hard work and you know how to communicate clearly with different levels, from very operational to C-level. You will be key to coordinate the demands from several business areas, while accessing the impacts with the local Operations team and payment methods, especially Acquirers, Payment Facilitators and banks.
Who will you be working with?
- You will be part of the Operations Team, reporting directly to the Country Manager
- You will support the Sales team (located in several countries) as a person with deep knowledge of the local market
- You will be working close to the Account Management team (located in Berlin and other countries) to deliver clients demands regarding the local payment methods.
- You will be working close to the Product team (located in São Paulo) to understand our current capabilities and Product pipeline to manage clients expectations regarding the local payment methods.
- You will communicate with Tech Team (located in São Paulo) to understand and coordinate with the FinOps team any relevant technical events that may affect the business
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Provide knowledge and insights on local payment providers capabilities and limitations to several areas, such as Account Management, Product, Finance and Sales
- Check product performance to raise potential issues and opportunities for processing optimization
- Daily relationship with local acquirers and other payment providers to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Check end-to-end processing setups (current and existing) from clients perspective
- Attend meetings with potential or existing customers to address local needs and opportunities
- Support the Country Manager in reports, presentations and relevant meetings
What are the skills for this position?
- Solution oriented: you’re able to see the full picture, raise potential issues and solutions and people who should be involved
- Structure and assess issues with limited information
- You don’t know all the relevant information, but you know who to ask
- You’re a very good communicator: you can communicate clearly with either operational or C-level individuals to get things done
- English: business proficient or fluent
- Corporate finance and accounting knowledge are desirable
- IT Engineering experience/notion is a plus
We’d love to see:
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.