Sr Business Analyst - São Paulo / Brazil
Operations – Technical Operations
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission?
You are a problem solving person who’s able to assess a situation even without having all precise information about it. You not afraid of hard work and you know how to communicate clearly with different levels, from very operational to C-level. You will be key to coordinate the demands from several business areas, while accessing the impacts with the local Operations team and payment methods, especially Acquirers, Payment Facilitators and banks.
Who will you be working with?
- You will be part of the Operations Team, working directly with the Country Manager
- You will be working close to the Account Management team (located in Berlin) to deliver clients demands regarding the local payment methods.
- You will be working close to the Product team (located in São Paulo) to understand our current capabilities and Product pipeline to manage clients expectations regarding the local payment methods.
- You will communicate with IT Operations (located in São Paulo) to understand and coordinate with the BR Operations team any relevant technical events that may affect the business
- You will support the Sales team (located in several countries) as a person with deep knowledge of the local market
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Provide knowledge and insights on local payment providers capabilities and limitations to several areas, such as Account Management, Product, Finance and Sales
- Check product performance to raise potential issues and opportunities for processing optimization
- Daily relationship with local acquirers and other payment providers to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Check end-to-end processing setups (current and existing) from clients perspective
- Attend meetings with potential or existing customers to address local needs and opportunities
What are the skills for this position?
- Solution oriented: you’re able to see the full picture, raise potential issues and solutions and people who should be involved
- Structure and assess issues with limited information
- You don’t know all the relevant information, but you know who to ask
- You’re a very good communicator: you can communicate clearly with either operational or C-level individuals to get things done
- English: business proficient or fluent
- Corporate finance and accounting knowledge are desirable
- IT Engineering experience/notion is a plus
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.