CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created as part of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
What your tasks will look like?
- You will join CrossCard at an exciting time when we are redesigning and shaping the future of our software.
- You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to all phases of the software development process, from requirements analysis to delivery.
- We expect you to write high-quality, scalable and maintainable code for our cloud-based systems.
- Respectful collaboration is key.
- You will work within a small engineering team, and you will be able to participate in many of the team’s decisions to continually improve software and work processes. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn.
- You will be working on a variety of topics in changing project teams.
Who you are?
- Experience programming in C++11/14/17
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Ability to work in an international environment with cultural differences Autonomy in your work
- Proactivity when it comes to solving problems, or improving our software and our work processes
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Familiarity with SQL
The following skills would be a plus but are not strictly necessary:
What you can expect
- A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them
- A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment
- Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers
- Working in the heart of Munich, which we believe to be one of the world's greatest cities