Product Manager Platform
Product Management – Product Management
What will be your main mission?
The Product Manager Platform is responsible to ensure our product remains scalable and adapts with the increasing customer demand. We are looking for a product manager with proven experience and knowledge of product management, ideally for FinTech with emphasis on payments.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with external and internal stakeholders. You will be communicating on a regulary basis with our partners to improve our processes, products and define new requirements. As you are working closely with our Engineering, Sales and Operational teams you will discuss new features and plan how to implement them.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You will be a key player in the whole process of payment services, from strategy to product launch.
- You will ensure the products support the increasing demand from our partners and scale with the growth of the company, like funds reconciliation or treasury features.
- You will be responsible for the improvement and automation of the boarding and billing systems, including features like currency conversion and funds management.
- You will align the business processes and platform development with product requirements.
- You have full product responsibility for each of your products, their functionalities and features, backend tools and processes as well as value-added services to deliver against the payment services strategy.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop them into detailed product roadmaps, feature specifications and business and functional requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for business and functional requirements. You are able to deliver business and functional requirement documents, user stories, process flow models and informational training aid.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish, and drive the technical vision determine project timelines, deliverables and resources
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager, business analyst, or similar role delivering software products to the market
- Experience in the technology industry, preferable in FinTech, ideally in payments
- Technical or economics degree, ideally good knowledge of both domains
- Ability to read and understand process flows and workflows
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Familiarity with internet-based product development including software development processes, data organization and security
- Experience working on emerging technologies is preferred
- Experience in rapid application development methodologies – agile, scrum, etc. preferred
- Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening sk