Senior Cloud Collaboration and Operations Engineer - Digital Workspace (f/m/x)
Information Security & Digital Workplace – Digital Workplace /
Permanent - full time
PPRO helps people pay and get paid. As one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in Europe, we have been building industry-leading payment infrastructure for over 12 years. Our solutions serve payment industry leaders by providing the most efficient access to a multitude of payment products. Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 60 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners. Together we have a desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and a willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
You are passionate about bleeding-edge technology, enabling others and bringing first-class technology experience. You believe that “how we do it” is equally important to “what we do”. You are creative, love learning new things and you are excited to join a growing technology team that is driving innovation. You are a strong believer in automation and you are equipped with the knowledge and experience to implement it.
What you will be doing:
- Own, develop and support the collaboration tools, enabling PPROs distributed workforce to connect, collaborate and communicate effectively;
- Use you deep subject matter expertise to operate and support Google Workplace’s core collaboration services;
- Own Slack, enable and support the business units with their integration and automation efforts;
- Automate and integrate the platforms, reducing manual effort and repetitive tasks;
- Use Teraform to deploy permissions schemes in GCP, supporting our Data team;
- Own and optimize the license management of your platforms;
- You will collaborate and stay closely connected with your peers across various business functions in order to best represent the team when speaking with key stakeholders and to ensure a cohesive support strategy;
You'll need to have:
- Experience working in a Global, multi-cultural team
- Experience interacting with customers, executives, and business leaders
- Experience with managing external partners and suppliers, including responsibility for planning and budgets
- Understanding of architecture principles such as security, scalability, reliability, cost optimization and performance efficiency
- Deep technical experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Slack, Miro;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Azure, idPs (Okta, OneLogin, ADFS);
- Experience with Teraform, Ansible or other IaC platforms;
- Scripting and coding experience (e.g. Python and APIs)
- Experience providing corporate, employee technology in a cloud native organisation;
What's in it for you:
- Gain experience and expand your knowledge in a rocketing fintech that is growing strongly.
- A global and inclusive culture, where every voice is heard and no idea is lost.
- Health and wellbeing programs, including a gym allowance and mental wellbeing platform.
- Access to LinkedIn learning and support with your personal and professional development
- PPRO Flex, our Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
We’re PPRO (pronounced “p-pro”). We’re on a mission to make digital payments more effective and accessible in every corner of the planet. After all, most people around the world don’t use international credit cards. In fact, 77% of consumers prefer to use local and alternative payment methods, such as Alipay in China and Boleto Bancário in Brazil.
By helping businesses to offer their consumers more payment choices at the checkout, we are helping to promote financial inclusion in every corner of the globe. We are also empowering local merchants to take part in the global e-commerce boom and compete with established global companies. That means they can hire more people, invest in more suppliers, and ultimately drive economic growth in their country and beyond.
We are a diverse team of over 650 people and 65+ nationalities spread across 11 global locations. Everyone here shares a passion for building – whether that’s forging close relationships with our customers, or constructing a payments infrastructure to accelerate their growth.
We want everyone to make a difference at PPRO. This means owning and seizing opportunities to maximize your impact; having a growth mindset; as well as building trust, and driving change. At PPRO there are countless opportunities to learn, develop and progress, and it’s up to you to own and shape your career path.
Every voice and perspective matter to us. We value diversity and never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!