Sr. Accounting Analyst Latam
Sao Paulo /
Finance – Accounting /
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for an experienced Accounting Analyst to join our São Paulo Office. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful analyst will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission
As accounting Analyst, you will play a very important role by helping us to ensure financial statements accurately reflect results of according to company´s accounting policies
What will you be working on:
- Perform/support Month End Closing activities in accordance with global timetable
- Support annual audit process and help with the preparation of financial statements
- Provide all necessary support to 3rd party accountants related to the business or accounting matters
- Perform monthly Balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Work in Intercompany reconciliation
- Review balance sheet reconciliation
- Support multiple projects and deliverables
- Identify and implement process improvements to continually bring efficiency to activities performed
- Support to related departments on accounting or financial aspects
Who are you:
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in accounting
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and BRGAAP accounting standards
- Solid experience with month end closings activities
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Preview experience with outsourcing accountant or shared services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-task profile to work in a challenge and dynamic environment
- Excel skills (advanced)
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Preview experience with Latam countries will be a plus
- Spanish would be a plus
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.