QA Analyst LATAM
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence /
PPRO is growing rapidly. In the role of a QA Analyst. This role will be at the heart of our Acquiring business, you and your team colleagues improve the quality of the products we offer to our customers. For this purpose, you establish continuous test processes and quality standards for our payment method portfolio, execute tests in a self-organised manner, and guide us towards an automated test environment.
You will be responsible for the quality of our solutions and support the Product Management, Engineering and TechOps teams in creating and ensuring the best quality of our products. At PPRO you are the gatekeeper of payment transaction quality and a person with a clear focus and strong persuasiveness for quality rules. In this area, you always have our customers in mind who desire the highest conversion rates and the best customer experience.
What will you be doing:
- Responsibility for quality assurance and testing of payment schemes and their enhanced features
- Design and Execution of automated and manual test scenarios and cases
- Configuration of our payment processing and billing system as a requirement for successful test results
- Clarification of technical details/defects during testing & QA
- Analysing test reports, small code samples, HTTP Requests, scripting and other web technologies are second nature to your daily business
- Documentation and review of test results and user flows in close collaboration with developers, business analysts and third parties (alternative payment schemes and test providers) to help resolve reported defects
- Ensure quality excellence in all areas: software, test deliverables, automation plans, test reports, and documented results
You’ll need to have:
- Proven work experience in testing web-based software applications and quality assurance
- Knowledge and utilization of test concepts, methods, automation, frameworks, and tools Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience in the payment industry, especially online payments
- Experience working on backend services Ability to create and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- High communication skills
- Advanced English, and Spanish is a plus
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.