CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
What will be your main mission?
In the role of the Accounting Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day activities in the accounting department for the Luxembourg entity and foreseen the activities in the accounting at the German entity. Furthermore, you are helping for establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Who will you be working with?
You will be part of our Accounting team, that is composed by 1 other passionate accounting professional located in Munich for the group and IFRS statements. We are looking for someone that really loves team working, helping other colleagues and has a good understanding in improving accounting processes.
You will be working close together with our Treasury and Controlling teams and you will also support the monthly reporting.
- Managing the daily accounts function, including purchase and sales ledger activities, fixed assets, debt collection management and intercompany reconciliations between the Luxembourg and Germany entities
- Preparation of statutory accounts, ensuring that annual financial statements are compliant with appropriate accounting standards
- Preparation and reconciliation of the monthly VAT accounts and annual tax for the Luxembourg entity
- Supporting annual financial statements preparation for the Luxembourg and group entity.
- University degree or similar qualification with a focus on accounting and taxation
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in an international group or an accounting or tax consulting company
- Good VAT and TAX knowledge
- Profound know-how and experience in LUX GAAP accounting standards
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets
- Excel skills (advanced)
- Proficiency in English is a must and French and/or German will be an advantage