Product Management – Product Management
Are you a talented writer with a passion for technology and all that is e-commerce? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team, that always pushes the bar?
PPRO is looking for a Technical Writer to help improve the company’s knowledge sharing, both internally and externally. As our services enable consumers, businesses and payments companies to streamline their payment processes, it requires deep technological expertise. The Technical Writer’s job will be to work on up to date, accurate and high-quality standardised documentation for the variety of products and services.
Our company is expanding at a rapid pace and we’re looking for people who are eager to embrace change and grow along with us. While PPRO strives to provide our clients and partners with the best services, our goal as a team is to we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions. If you’re up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply!
What will be your main responsibility?
- Develop, organise, maintain and disseminate technical information among stakeholders with the support of a knowledge management tool
- Migrate, aggregate/standardise and review/revise existing product related documentation in the knowledge management tool
- Maintain SIMPLE API documentation and technical integration related documents
- Create, review and maintain product related information shared in the external collaboration platform
- You have a passion for technology. Understanding of e-commerce flows is a plus
- You are able to write clearly and is able to show ideas graphically for multiple audiences
- You are patient in problem-solving
- You have a high precision, structure and a sense for detail
- You works well with others
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Luxembourg, and Atlanta, with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.