Quality Data Analyst (f/m/x)
Operations – Payment Integrations and Quality Excellence /
Become part of a team that's at the heart of our Acquiring business and help enrich the quality of the products we offer. You will evaluate the integration quality and establish quality standards that help us improve the conversion rate for our payment method portfolio. You will support Product Management, Engineering and (Technical) Operations in creating and ensuring the best quality of our products. If you are someone with a clear focus and strong commitment for quality excellence, become an advocate of payment transaction quality at ppro. In this position, you always have our customers in mind who desire the highest conversion rates and the best customer experience.
What will you be doing:
- Evaluate, measure, and, examine the technical integration quality of payment schemes, payment service providers and merchants
- Perform in-depth data analysis using HTML, SQL, JS and related technologies to improve the conversion rates
- Identify and gather data quality issues for both data quality edits and data quality analytics
- Fix and troubleshoot our data capture processes
- Investigate, document and conduct root cause analysis of error notifications
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to compare technical integration quality
- Create, maintain and execute continuous testing processes to optimize the conversion paths of our and our customer's integrations
- Design and execute manual and automated test scenarios and cases (e.g. A/B testing)
- Analyzing test reports, small code samples, HTTP Requests, scripting and other web technologies are second nature to your daily business
- Ensure quality excellence in all areas: software, test deliverables, test reports, and documented results
You’ll need to have:
- Proven work experience as a software developer and/or business analyst
- Experience in Conversion Rate Improvement, especially online payment check-out
- Experience using test concepts, methods, automation, frameworks, and tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, continuous testing and DataOps methodologies
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis skills
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API.
Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world. While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.